Creamy peanut butter and chocolate tango together with juicy, sweet strawberries in this quick and easy recipe for a Peanut Butter, Strawberry And Chocolate Wrap.
Alright. I decided to do something really nice for my stepson today, since it’s just he, Will and I. Daddy had to work. So I devised a quick recipe to use up the last of my strawberries and take advantage of the load of chocolate I mentioned.
So what I came up with was a peanut butter, strawberry, chocolate wrap. And it’s so good, in fact, that I am going to use it for Sweetnick’s ARF/5-a-Day on Tuesday. Chocolate is rich in antioxidants, as are strawberries.
Unfortunately, the stepson proceeded to inform me that he doesn’t like chocolate. But hey, more for me!
- 1 small (8 inch) flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- two large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 oz bittersweet chocolate
- ¼ tsp confectioners sugar
- Spread the peanut butter down the center of the tortilla and top with sliced strawberries. Place in a medium frying pan and heat over medium for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, chocolate and confectioners sugar. Stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and drizzle chocolate over the strawberries.
- Wrap up two sides of the tortilla to cover the center, and hold for 5 seconds to set.
- Cut in half and serve.