A Little Request . . .

| February 23, 2007 | 7 Comments

I am borrowing an idea from Kalyn’s Kitchen, who borrowed the idea from The Amateur Gourmet. See, when an idea is really good, it gets used again and again. And Adam from The Amateur Gourmet had a really good one: who’s reading?

So I am asking, as nicely as can be, that you fill out the little survey below . . . so I might have an idea who’s reading and who likes me. Who really, really likes me . . .

Many thanks!
Here’s the survey:Name:
Location:
Age:
Sex:
Five Foods You Can’t Live Without:
Five Foods You Can Live Without:
How Long Have You Been Reading Cucina Bella?:
How Did You Get Here?:
What’s For Dinner Tonight?:

Category: Thoughts

Sarah W. Caron is a freelance writer, editor and recipe developer. Her work has appeared in countless online and print publications including iVillage, BELLA NYC Magazine, Yum for Kids magazine and more. She lives in Connecticut with her two kids, two beagles and husband.

1. Chris says:

Oooh – I get to be the first comment? woohoo!
    Name: Chris
    Location: Atlanta (by way of Boston)
    Age: a few weeks shy of 35
    Sex: F
    Five Foods You Can’t Live Without: candy (that categorize as a food?), bread, oranges, super crunch sushi rolls, water with lemon (note really a “food” per say – but…)
    Five Foods You Can Live Without: loster, anchovies, red kidney beans, corn beef, liver
    How Long Have You Been Reading La Cucina Bella?: Since I started my blog in January
    How Did You Get Here?:a link off someone’s blog – can’t remember.
    What’s For Dinner Tonight?: No dinner tonight- just Hot Cider. Probably several drinks later…. Had a late Sushi lunch, though!

2. Anonymous says:

Nicole
    Colorado
    F
    Chocolate, latte’s, ice cream, boneless buffalo wings, and alvocado
    Fish, refried beans, tomatos, liver, and pigs feet
    Just found blog
    Dinner tonight was a chicken salad sandwhich

3. Duane says:

- Duane
    - Durango, CO
    - 28
    - M
    - Burritos, Cheesecake, Biscuits, Brocolli, Apples
    - Onions, Avococado, Asparagus, Rye Bread, Tuna
    - Maybe 6 months
    - Don’t remember
    - Bratwurst

Thanks to everyone who replied to this! It’s so interesting to see who reads . . .

Chris, my husband is from the Boston area as well.

Nicole, I couldn’t agree more with the pigs feet.

Duane, I am a big cheesecake fan too . . . haven’t made one in awhile. Perhaps I should.

5. akaijen says:

Name: Jen
    Location: Holland (by way of Texas and DC)
    Age: 32
    Sex: F
    Five Foods You Can’t Live Without: cheese, chocolate, anything Mexican, sag paneer, sushi

Five Foods You Can Live Without: meat, chicken, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower

How Long Have You Been Reading La Cucina Bella?: since yesterday

How Did You Get Here?: On a search for how to make a makeshift double broiler

What’s For Dinner Tonight?: probably burrittos b/c my husband is coming home late from work, but I’ve been trying to be more of a proper cook.

6. Anita says:

Name: Anita

Location: San Francisco

Age: thirty-mumble

Sex: F

Can’t Live Without: potatoes, mexican food, pork, cheese, citrus

Can Live Without: squash, eggplant, chicken legs, clams, crappy beer

Reading La Cucina Bella: a couple of months

Got Here: you linked to our blog and I investigated… and quickly added you to my reader. :)

Dinner Tonight: carne asada tacos

7. Tonia says:

Name: Tonia

Location: Charleston, WV

Age: 33

Sex: F

Five Foods You Can’t Live Without: Bread, Steak, Brownies, Lobster, Potatoes

Five Foods You Can Live Without: Peas, liver, clams, frog legs, pork

How Long Have You Been Reading La Cucina Bella?: Since January

How Did You Get Here?: Luck – I found a link on another blog.

What’s For Dinner Tonight?:
    Appetizers – shrimp, wings, etc. It’s a canasta night!