Happy Monday! Today is Eat. Live. Be. day and since I am swamped with work this week, I am going to keep it short and sweet. This week’s topic is our go-to lunches. I love this topic, because I am pretty devoted to a delicious sandwich that I eat regularly.
Yes, that’s a turkey sandwich on 7-grain bread. I eat this several times a week, when I’m busy. Not normally with chips (this picture is from last year … I swear!). It’s super fast, the kids love ’em too and it tastes good. This is my favorite version, featuring avocado. It’s also tasty as a California Turkey Club Wrap, with bacon.
But even if this isn’t my lunch, I try to keep lunch filling and flavorful, without being too heavy. Heavy food makes you tired, and this busy gal doesn’t have time for tired. Seriously. So, salads like Lime Black Bean Salad with Shrimp, are also favorites too.
Be sure to check out the other ELB bloggers lunches too.
- Cate O’Malley from Sweetnicks
- Joanne from Eats Well with Others
- Chris Arpante – Melecotte
- Faith – Blog Appetit
- Jenna – Stop, Drop and Blog
- Casey – The Starnes Family
- Patsy – Family, Friends and Food
- Claire – Cooking is Medicine
- Allison – Sweet Flours
- Jen – NJ Epicurean
- Rivki Locker – Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
- Claudia – Journey of an Italian Cook
- Jennifer Schulz – Lick-a-Plate
- Sarah Rogers – Sarah’s Sweet Creations
- Denise and Lenny – Chez Us