Two weeks ago, I revealed that I wanted to break my bad habit of night eating. As an admitted snacker, I’ve found myself having that nighttime snack more and more often — especially as I let myself work later into the night. But the habit is not a good one, and neither is working late into the night, so I vowed to change both.
It’s been two weeks. Here’s where I am:
- I’ve only had maybe two nighttime snacks in the past two weeks. One was on an evening when I was just really hungry (as in, no mindless eating there!).
- I have cut back on the late-night working, but haven’t eliminated it. Unfortunately, being away on business left me a little behind so some late nights were necessary for catch up.
- Overall, I feel good about this progress. I was eating a snack every night and also working late every night. Cutting back is the first step toward eliminating it altogether.
Obviously, I am not firmly in the habit broken camp yet, but I’m getting there. Have you broken any bad habits lately?
Be sure to check out the other ELB bloggers for their habit breaking updates too.
- Cate O’Malley from Sweetnicks
- Joanne from Eats Well with Others
- Chris Arpante – Melecotte
- Patsy – Family, Friends and Food
- Claire – Cooking is Medicine
- Rivki Locker – Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
- Sarah Rogers – Sarah’s Sweet Creations
Category: Healthy Life