It doesn’t matter how much you like to cook or how much you enjoy feeding people. Sometimes, you just don’t want to make dinner. We’ve all been there, haven’t we?
Inevitably she advises me to cooking something. And almost always, that something is carbonara. Carbonara is one of the world’s easiest rich pasta dish to make. It’s pasta tossed with bacon, cheese and egg yolks and it’s so delicious. And overall, it takes about 20 minutes total to make. Including boiling the water.
Doesn’t get much easier.
Ironically, I made carbonara tonight since I didn’t feel like cooking. And while the dish was really pretty, I didn’t photograph it since I thought I had done a traditional carbonara years ago for SCB. Unfortunately, I haven’t. Sometime soon though, since everyone should know how to make it.
What do you make when you don’t want to make anything?
Be sure to check out the other ELB bloggers for their progress too.
- Cate O’Malley from Sweetnicks
- Joanne from Eats Well with Others
- Chris Arpante – Melecotte
- Patsy – Family, Friends and Food
- Claire – Cooking is Medicine
- Rivki Locker – Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
- Sarah Rogers – Sarah’s Sweet Creations
- Kate – Paved with Good Intentions
Category: Healthy Life