Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread

| October 22, 2012 | 9 Comments

The funny thing about being a food writer? My family and I have been munching on pumpkin goodies since June. One of our favorites this year is decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread, a sweet pumpkin pie meets cheesecake meets pull-apart monkey bread. Can you say heavenly? Get the recipe on Pillsbury.com.

Category: Recipe Highlight

Sarah W. Caron is a freelance writer, editor and recipe developer. Her work has appeared in countless online and print publications including iVillage, BELLA NYC Magazine, Yum for Kids magazine and more. She lives in Connecticut with her two kids, two beagles and husband.

1. This looks so great. I am just gazing at your photograph!!! Lovely. :-D

2. Rene says:

I was just wondering about the size of the pan. Pillsbury suggests that a 6 cup fluted pan should be used. Is that big enough when your recipe calls for 4 cans of biscuits? Just wanted to check before starting. Thanks for the info!

• Sarah W. Caron says:

Thanks for the question — Use a standard Bundt cake pan for this. I am sending an email to Pillsbury to ensure that the language is changed. Thanks!

3. Sheila says:

Does this call for 8oz or 3oz of cream cheese ?

• Sarah W. Caron says:

Hi Sheila, the recipe calls for 3 oz — which is a small package of cream cheese. If your store only carries the 8 oz package, you can cut off a 3 oz chunk to use it. Hope that helps!

4. Kate says:

I wouldn’t mind being in your family, just for a chance to munch on pumpkin goodies!

5. Donalyn says:

Hi Sarah – it was nice to meet you today at the blogger meet up on Google+

Monkey bread is such a yummy treat, and this one looks particularly fine! Yum!

6. Hi there! I wanted to let you know I featured you on Sugar Blossoms today. Stop by and check it out! http://sweetsugarblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-freakin-love-pumpkin.html