I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
These quick and easy Snickers Truffle Squares are a perfect game day treat.
Looking for a delicious chocolate dessert for game day that’s quick and easy? Ding! Ding! Ding! Found it! These Snickers Truffle Squares are knock-your-socks-off good without being overly sweet. It’s a win-win for desserts.
And did I mention how quick and easy this recipe is? Because it really, really is. This is the kind of recipe you can toss together in the morning, slide into the fridge and have ready for whenever you need it. It’s that simple. Of course, it does need about an hour of chill time — but that’s totally hands off.
These Snickers Truffle Squares start with a decadent dark chocolate truffle mixture that’s mixed with Snickers Bites and spread on not-too-sweet graham crackers. What I love about it is that you get the flavors of rich chocolate, creamy nougat, crunchy graham crackers and more without being overwhelmed by the sweetness. And because they are so rich and decadent, they are super satisfying too.
The combination of rich, crunchy, creamy and sweet is so satisfying.
And, of course, it doesn’t hurt that these are super fast to make. You can whip them up in about 10 minutes — and then let them chill for an hour — and they are ready to be enjoyed.
You know you want to try them.
These are made with a new Snickers candy that comes unwrapped (yay for less waste and super easiness!). Have you seen these new Mars Bites candies? I picked up a bag of the Snickers Bites this week, and they are so cute — little itty bitty versions of the Snickers bars … and they are absolutely perfect in these Snickers Truffle Squares.
Need a little more enticement to try this game day recipe? Click on the coupon image to print out a coupon.
- 4½ graham crackers
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 oz 60% cacao dark chocolate
- 1 2.83-oz package Snickers Bites
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and form a square with the graham crackers. Fold the sides of the foil around the square.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream to very hot â?? but not boiling. Remove from heat and stir in the dark chocolate. Continue stirring vigorously until the chocolate is melted. Add the Snickers Bites and stir vigorously until the chocolate coating melts. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the graham crackers. Gently spread out so it covers most of the crackers. Chill for 1 hour or until set. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- Note: these should be chilled until ready to be enjoyed to keep the silky truffle layer hardened.
Disclosure: I was compensated for my time creating this recipe but all opinions are my own.