Whip up an easy batch of Frozen Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge Pudding. The chocolate and caramel lovers in your life will thank you. This post is sponsored by International Delight, but all opinions are my own.
Summer is about boardwalks and beaches. It’s about sandy feet, listening to the waves lap the shore and spontaneous beach excursions. It’s also about swimming, laughter and endless days of play. That’s because summer is vacation time … And, of course, it’s about cool treats served on hot days.
Because, seriously, is there anything more refreshing than something cold on a hot day? That’s why there are ice cream trucks, creameries and special frozen treats all over, right? But why head out when you can whip something up at home.
This Frozen Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge Pudding is a perfect cold treat for hot days. Dark chocolate is swirled together with caramel and mocha and then served with a sprinkle of fleur de sel. It covers all the flavor bases — sweet, salty, creamy and rich.
It takes a few minutes to melt the chocolate chips with International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha creamer and then mix it with caramel before pouring into serving dishes. Then it freezes to perfection.
The trick to making this is going good quality ingredients. Good caramels and great chocolate will turn this good frozen treat into something amazing. And really, isn’t that all we want?
Now, what are you waiting for?
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha creamer
- ⅓ cup chopped soft caramels
- ¼ tsp fleur de sel
- Stir together the dark chocolate chips and creamer in a medium saucepan set over low heat. Stir continuously until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the caramels.
- Divide the pudding evenly among four freezer-safe bowls. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Freeze for at least 12 hours, or until hardened.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.