Spicy Jerk Turkey Melts
Serves: serves 4
- 4 slices marble rye bread
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Brand Jerk Turkey® Breast, thinly sliced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 8 slices Boar’s Head Brand 3 Pepper Colby Jack® Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place four slices of bread on baking sheet. Top each with 2 slices of Jerk Turkey Breast.
- Top each with ¼ of avocado and tomatoes. Cover each with two slices of 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.
- Slide baking sheet into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2014/03/03/spicy-jerk-turkey-melts/