Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Pot Roast and Sweet Potatoes
Serves: serves 6
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 2½ cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 2-3 lb beef eye round roast
- 1 pouch Campbells Slow Cooker Sauces Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1 scallion, green part snipped into thin rounds
- Layer the onions and sweet potatoes in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the beef eye round roast on top. Pour the Sweet Korean BBQ Sauce over. Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker and slice into thin slices (against the grain). Return to the slow cooker and mix with the juices. Sprinkle with scallions, as desired, and serve immediately.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2014/04/17/slow-cooker-korean-bbq-pot-sweet-potatoes/