Chicken Veggie Pita Pockets
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 pouch Green Giant Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
- 4 pita breads, sliced in half
- 8 oz. sliced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta cheese and basil pesto until fully combined.
- Cook the Green Giant Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli, per package directions.
- Spread a thin layer of pesto ricotta in each of the pita breads. Fill each pita half with ⅛ of the chicken, broccoli and tomato.
- Enjoy immediately.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2014/11/04/chicken-veggie-pita-pocket-sandwiches/