Spicy Rosemary Mixed Nuts
Author: Sarah Walker Caron
- 2 cups Planters Mixed Nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the nuts, oil, chile powder, rosemary, salt and pepper. Spread on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Roast the nuts for 8-10 minutes, shaking once or twice, until lightly browned. Let cool slightly before transferring to a serving dish.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2014/12/01/spicy-rosemary-mixed-nuts/