Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli with Creamy Meat Sauce
Author: Sarah Walker Caron
Recipe type: Dinner
- 12-oz package fresh cheese ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup leftover meat sauce (bolognese)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vodka (optional)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sliced fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place ravioli in an oven-safe baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the meat sauce, heavy cream and vodka. Spoon over the ravioli. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly around the edges. The cheese should be completely melted. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with basil.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2014/12/03/easy-creamy-baked-ravioli-meat-sauce/