Pecan Banana Quick Bread Recipe
Author: Sarah Walker Caron
Recipe type: Bread
Serves: 1 loaf
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease an 8.5-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and oil until well combined. Add the flour, sugar and salt and stir well to combine. Fold in the mashed bananas, vanilla and pecans.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2015/01/06/pecan-banana-quick-bread-recipe/