Spicy Cajun Roasted Cauliflower
Author: Sarah Walker Caron
Recipe type: Vegetarian
Serves: serves 4
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. On a baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper. I like to line baking sheets with nonstick aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Roast the cauliflower for about 15 minutes, stirring once, or until just starting to brown a little.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper, garlic and white wine vinegar. Add the cauliflower and toss well to combine. Spread out on the baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower for an additional 20-25 minutes, stirring once, or until golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving. This dish is delicious served over rice.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2015/03/10/spicy-cajun-roasted-cauliflower/