Roasted Shrimp with Shallots and Garlic
Author: Sarah Walker Caron
Serves: serves 4
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails optional)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Rinse the shrimp in water and then spread in an oven-safe glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, olive oil, garlic, shallot and worcestershire sauce. Add the white wine and whisk to combine. Pour over the shrimp, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 7 minutes and then flip the shrimp and bake for an additional 7-10 minutes, until cooked through. Taste the sauce, and season further, if desired.
- Serve this over a grain (for instance: rice, farro or quinoa) with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
Recipe by Sarah's Cucina Bella at http://sarahscucinabella.com/2015/03/13/roasted-shrimp-with-shallots-and-garlic/