- 1 flatbread, I used Flatout's Thin Crust Spicy Italian Flatbread
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4-1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay the flatbread on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread ricotta over the flatbread. Sprinkle with tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden at the edges. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing with a pizza wheel. Devour.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.