- 1 roll Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 4 oz. 60 percent cacao bittersweet chocolate
- Holiday sprinkles
- 15 cookie pop sticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line three rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On a well-floured cutting board, roll out the cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Use large holiday cookie cutters to cut out 5 cookies. Gently push a cookie pop stick into each one. Cover the stick with a bit of extra dough. Flip over and place on the baking sheet (be sure to alternate sides so three cookies are on one side and two on the other).
- Bake 12-14 minutes until cooked through. Gently move the entire parchment sheet to a cooling rack. Recover the baking sheet with parchment and repeat until all 15 cookies have been made.
- Let the cookies cool completely.
- Once the cookies are cooled, break apart the chocolate into small pieces into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until well melted. Spread chocolate on cookies or pour chocolate into a pastry bag and pipe it on the cookies. Decorate with holiday sprinkles as desired.
- Let chocolate harden before serving.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.