- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 lime
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, diced avocado, tomatoes, red pepper and cucumber until well-combined.
- Juice the lime and drizzle over the salad. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Toss well. Enjoy immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.