- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha creamer
- 1/3 cup chopped soft caramels
- 1/4 tsp fleur de sel
- Stir together the dark chocolate chips and creamer in a medium saucepan set over low heat. Stir continuously until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the caramels.
- Divide the pudding evenly among four freezer-safe bowls. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Freeze for at least 12 hours, or until hardened.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.