What are you baking this holiday season? For the chocolate lovers in your life, these 19 Chocolate Christmas Cookies Recipes are a real treat.
Over the weekend, I mentioned to my 7-year-old daughter Paige that I was going to bake some cookies. Her eyes lit up with joy, and she couldn’t get to the kitchen fast enough. Next thing I knew, we were measuring, mixing and scooping, then baking, cooling and enjoying.
There’s something about heading to the kitchen together for some cooking with flour, baking soda, sugar and butter that is just so … fun. And with Christmas fast approaching (and Hanukkah already here!), it’s the perfect time for it.
Baking cookies can be a fun family activity with a purpose: they also make a delicious treat for family gatherings. This holiday, surprise all the chocolate devotees in your family with one (or more?!?) of these 19 scrumptious Chocolate Christmas Cookies Recipes.
Chocolate Christmas Cookies Recipes
1. Happy Cookies Recipe | Source: Drugstore Divas
2. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: This Mama Loves
3. Amazing S’mores Cookies | Source: The Happier Homemaker
4. Chocolate Peppermint Cake Cookies | Source: Miss Information
5. Cocoa Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies | Source: Sarah’s Cucina Bella
6. Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
7. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: Texas Type A Mom
8. Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: This Mama Loves
9. Grasshopper Cookies | Source: Seeing Sunshine
10. Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: The Happier Homemaker
11. Mint Dipped Double Chocolate Cookies | Source: Bless This Mess, Please
12. Turtle Thumbprint Cookies | Source: Tastes Better from Scratch
13. Chocolate Snow Cookies | Source: Amanda’s Cookin’
14. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
15. Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies | Source: Sarah’s Cucina Bella
16. Chocolate Truffle Cookies | Source: Seeing Sunshine
17. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: This Mama Loves
18. Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: Savvy Saving Couple
19. Rolo Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip Cookies | Source: Living Locurto
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.