The Challenge: Finish 52 books in 2018.
- I am trying to finish 52 books this year. The books I started in 2017 will count if I finish them.
- Audio books count, but will be marked with an asterisk. There is definitely a difference between reading and listening to a book, but for the purposes of this challenge both will count toward the total.
- Books I’ve read before do not count. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t reread them.
- Children’s chapter books (i.e. middle grade readers) count and graphic novels do too. Picture books and comic books — shorter serial volumes — do not.
- “The Wordy Shipmates,” by Sarah Vowell *
- “Between Me and You,” by Allison Winn Scotch
- “The Lost Queen of Crocker County,” by Elizabeth Leiknes
- “The Hate U Give,” by Angie Thomas *