I’d love to partner with you! Here are the many ways we can work together:
1. Food Writer and Recipe Developer. As a full-time freelance writer, I’m always looking for great assignments and new gigs. See my About page for a list of some of my writing credits, awards, and where my recipes have appeared. Please note: I work for compensation— not in exchange for product or exposure.
2. Brand Ambassador. Want a champion for your product? I can be your brand ambassador. I’ll cheer for your brand and create infectious buzz through blog posts, as well as mentions on Sarah Walker Caron social media. I also can travel and do on-camera work for you.
3. Event Participant. I’m a sucker for socializing. Invite Sarah’s Cucina Bella to attend your next company or branding event to learn all about your product, cause, or contest. I love to be inspired!
4. Travel/Food Writer. On-the-road stories transport and truly entertain my readers. I’ll happily pack my bags and represent or accompany brands on trips near and far.
5. Photographer. All the images you see on Sarah’s Cucina Bella were shot by me. My food photos have been featured in Betty Crocker publications, Yum for Kids magazine and on websites including Tablespoon.com, Disney’s AmazingMoms.com, Pillsbury.com and more.
6. Event speaker. Hand me a mic! I’m available to speak at or be part of a panel at food-related events. I can speak to crowds about everything from freelance writing and photography to self-marketing.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS: I am sometimes compensated to work with brands and companies and am involved in various other food-related projects. I always note on the post if compensation has been received. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions in my written posts are entirely my own.
Sunday 19th of March 2023
No, you work with us! I just saw your sesame hoagie bun article and recipe. We can't possibly make 2,000 of those for a 4th of July benefit and gathering. That's where you come in. Your recipe. Looks yummy. Would love to put sliced brisket as a hotdog replacement on them with all the right fixings. What do you say? Is you in, or is you in? So kidding, but humor always is a little convincing.