- 4 soft flatbreads or tortillas
- 4 leaves Boston Bibb lettuce, , ribs removed
- 1 medium tomato, , sliced
- 3/4 lb honey maple turkey breast, (deli meat - Boar's Head is recommended)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 slices bacon, , cooked and drained on paper towel
- 1 ripe avocado, , peeled, pitted and sliced
- Lay the flatbreads or tortillas out.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, turkey breast, cheese, bacon and avocado evenly between the flatbreads or tortillas, layering in that order.
- Roll the flatbread or tortilla up, making the wrap. Cut in half.
- Serve immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.