- 4 beef burger patties
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 4 slices sharp cheddar
- 8 onion rings, suggested: Alexia Multi-Grain Onion Rings, plus additional for a side dish
- 10 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup-1 cup guacamole, to taste
- Preheat the grill. Cook burgers to desired doneness.
- Slice open the kaiser rolls. Top each one with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese, the piping hot burger, two onion rings, 1/4 of the grape tomatoes and desired amount of guacamole.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.