- 4 slices multi-grain bread, cut from a bakery loaf
- 4 oz cambozola cheese
- 8 slices Jones Dairy Farm Ham Slices, from an 8 oz. package
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the bread slices on it. Divide the cheese evenly among the four slices and spread all over the bread. Top each bread slice with two slices of ham. Slide the tray into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the cambozola is melted.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small skillet. Cook the eggs (one at a time), flipping once, until over easy doneness.
- Top each baked bread slice with one egg. Sprinkle with basil. Enjoy immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.