- 1 Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 5 slices bacon, browned and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Spread out the Artisan Pizza Crust on the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Spread the ricotta over the crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella, tomatoes and bacon (in that order).
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the shredded iceberg. Let cool slightly. Then slice, and serve.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.