- 3 lbs chicken wings, separated into wings and drumsticks – wing tips discarded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray two 9x13-inch glass baking pans with cooking oil spray. Set aside.
- Arrange in a single layer in the baking pan and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the honey, apple cider and butter. Once the wings have completed their initial cooking, brush liberally with the honey mixture. Return to the oven, basting once or twice, and cook for 20-25 minutes more until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven. Serve immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.