Are you ready for tomorrow? I’ve been cooking since about 7 a.m. today (not including the pre-7 a.m. breakfasts I made for the kids) and am all set for our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow.
I hope you’re ready too but if not, here’s a quick, easy last- minute menu for what to make and serve for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Last Minute Thanksgiving Menu
- Butternut Squash, Toasted Walnut and Dried Cranberrry Salad
- Rosemary Romano Roasted Turkey Cutlets
- Foolproof Herbed Turkey Gravy
- Tasty Two Cheese Fingerling Potatoes
- Easy Buttery Glazed Carrots
- Green Beans with Browned Butter and Almonds