- 2 cups cranberry cocktail
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 oz chilled pineapple vodka
- Start by making a cranberry reduction. In a small saucepan, heat the cranberry cocktail to boiling. Reduce heat slightly and boil for 20-30 minutes, until reduced to about 1/3 cup
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the cranberry reduction, orange juice and pineapple vodka with ice. Shake thoroughly to combine.
- Strain the drink into four glasses. Garnish as desired.
Optional: For a tasty boozy garnish, soak dried cranberries in pineapple vodka for 1-2 hours. Skewer with pineapple chunks and drop into the glasses.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.