- 1 Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, from a block, cut into 12 pieces
- 3 oz leftover ham, cut into 12 pieces
- Barbecue sauce, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a flour dusted cutting board. Cut into 12-even pieces. Working with one piece at a time, place a cube of cheddar and a piece of ham in the center of each pizza dough square. Fold the dough up and around, sealing the edges. Place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then turn the baking sheet around and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.