- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup International Delight York® Peppermint Pattie Creamer
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- In a small mug, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until uniformly combined. Add the creamer and oil. Stir well (whisking with a fork or a small whisk is best, but a spoon is okay too -- just be sure that you really get those dry ingredients well mixed with the wet ones). Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Microwave for one minute. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy.
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.