- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup packed arugula, torn
- 1 1/2 cups miso broth, I found it in a carton at Whole Foods
- 2 oz rice noodles, I used purple corn and rice noodles
- 1 hard cooked egg, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the red bell peppers, sugar snap peas and arugula to a bowl. Set aside.
- On the stove, heat the miso broth to boiling. Stir in the rice noodles and let sit as directed on the package.
- Pour the broth and noodles into the bowl. Add the hard cooked egg. Season, as desired, with salt and pepper. Enjoy.
If you aren't a fan of any of the veggies in this dish, substitute them as desired.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.