- 2 firm bananas
- 16 large strawberries, hulled
- 1 Yoplait® Original Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Pint, or Yoplait Greek Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Pint
- Special: 4 skewers
- Heat your grill to its medium setting, or prepare charcoals for grilling.
- Using four skewers, skewer all the bananas and strawberries. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, until softened. Grill marks are always welcome. Remove from the grill and use a fork to push the fruit off the skewers.
- To serve, divide the Yoplait® Frozen Yogurt evenly among four dishes and top with grilled strawberries and bananas.
If desired, fruit can be left on the skewers for serving. Whipped cream and toasted walnuts are great with this as well.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.