- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8- oz whole mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 9 oz. box frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and quartered
- 1 pouch Campbell’s Scampi Skillet Sauce
- 1/2 lb whole wheat thin spaghetti, prepared
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet with a cover. Add the mushrooms and onions and sprinkle with salt. Cover, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. The onions should soften and the mushrooms release some of their water.
- Uncover, and stir in the tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Campbell’s Scampi Skillet Sauce. Bring to a boil and then add the cooked thin spaghetti. Toss well.
- Serve immediately. This is especially great with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.