- 1 cup chopped leftover turkey
- 1 cup leftover stuffing, or dressing
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 Old El Paso Stand ‘n Stuff Flour Tortillas, from a package of 8
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 jalapeno, finely minced
- 2 tbsp finely minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the turkey, stuffing and egg. Add the cheese and stir well to combine.
- Arrange the four Old El Paso Stand ‘n Stuff Flour Tortillas on a baking sheet and divide the turkey mixture evenly among them.
- Slide into the oven and bake for 14-16 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, jalapeno and cilantro until well combined.
- To serve, spoon the cranberry sauce salsa over the hot burrito bowls and enjoy!
This recipe can be doubled for more delicious leftover fun. They may need to cook for a minute or two longer to accommodate for the additional food. For a less spicy salsa, remove the seeds and the ribs from the jalapeno before mixing with the cranberry sauce.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.