- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, prepared (from a 6.1 oz box)
- 1 cup crushed cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mashed potatoes, cracker crumbs and cheddar cheese. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on the baking sheet, allowing about 1-inch between them.
- Use a pastry brush to brush all the balls with beaten egg.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Let sit for five minutes before transferring to a serving dish. Enjoy immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.