- 1 Keurig pod Green Mountain Naturals Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- Fill your Keurig with 6 oz of water for brewing (as needed). Place the pod for the lemonade in the Keurig brewer.
- Fill a plastic cup with the frozen strawberries. Place in the Keurig and brew the lemonade over the berries.
- Transfer the berries and lemonade to a blender and blend until smooth. Divide into two cups and enjoy immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.