- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 7- oz. Jones Dairy Farm Ham Steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken chunks and teriyaki marinade. Cover and marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat the grill to its medium setting or prepare charcoals for grilling.
- While the grill is heating, thread skewers with three pieces each of chicken, ham and pineapple, continuing until all ingredients are used. If you have extra ham and pineapple, make additional kabobs with just those ingredients (they are delicious too!).
- Now, it’s time to cook! Grill the kabobs for 7-9 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Serve immediately … these are great with rice and steamed broccoli.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.