- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 pouch Green Giant Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli
- 4 pita breads, sliced in half
- 8 oz. sliced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup fresh diced tomato
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta cheese and basil pesto until fully combined.
- Cook the Green Giant Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli, per package directions.
- Spread a thin layer of pesto ricotta in each of the pita breads. Fill each pita half with 1/8 of the chicken, broccoli and tomato.
- Enjoy immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.