Looking for a fresh idea for dinner? These 35 creative chicken pasta recipes will liven up your meal.
We eat a lot of chicken. Cilantro lime chicken. Lemon garlic chicken. Teriyaki chicken. Several nights a week find me handling raw chicken, hoping to make it exciting enough for dinner — because when you eat something that much, variety in cooking really matters.
We also love pasta. Hugely. So every so often, I try to combine the two.
These chicken pasta recipes are a great way to change up the chicken routine.
Baked Smoked Gouda Chicken Pasta | Maine Course
A creamy smoked gouda cheese sauce bathes pasta, chicken, sundried tomatoes and roasted red peppers in this craveworthy, but totally decadent baked pasta dish. It’s perfect for serving a crowd.
6-Ingredient Mexican Chicken Pasta | The Weary Chef
This flavorful, easy recipe goes to show that you don’t need a lot of ingredients to whip up something delicious for dinner. Best of all, it’s ready in about 30 minutes.
Cheesy Chicken and Roasted Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Bake | Cafe Delites
Do you see how cheesy this dish is? We’re talking super cheese, cheese-lovers paradise. It makes me want to dig right in. Right this second. And with roasted tomatoes and chicken? Yum. Yum. Yum.
One Pot Tomato Parmesan Brown Ale Fettuccini with Chicken | The Beeroness
This tempting pasta is cooked all in one pot, with the fettuccini simmering to tenderness in a tomato-brown ale sauce. Sounds amazing, right?
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
Easily one of my daughter’s all time favorite dishes, this pasta salad is quick, easy and full of bold flavors. And it has bacon, so how could you go wrong?
Chicken Marsala Macaroni and Cheese | Country Cleaver
Rich chicken marsala with all its pancetta, mushroom, wine goodness is served over a creamy macaroni and cheese for a stepped up version of a childhood favorite. Cheese and wine lovers rejoice!
Lemon Chicken Pasta | What’s Gaby Cooking
A little sauteing. A little cooking of the pasta. A little tossing together. This tangy, lemony pasta recipe is super easy, and so tasty too.
Easy Pinot Noir Chicken with Mushrooms | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
I love a good fragrant chicken recipe, and this is that in spades. Pinot noir wine gives this chicken pasta recipe a special richness, with a hint of pepperiness. It’s delightful, and easy too.
Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole | Wine and Glue
Chicken noodle soup is comfort food. And so is pasta for many folks, myself included. So why not combine the two into a tasty casserole? The noodles are even cooked in the chicken stock for extra flavor. Sounds good, right?
Summery Chicken Bacon Pasta | Maine Course
When the weather turns warm, and farmers market tables are overflowing with produce, this is a great recipe to have on hand. Fresh veggies are sauted, mixed with cajun spiced chicken and tossed into a tasty, light pasta dish.
Caprese Chicken Pasta Salad | The Blond Cook
Simple ingredients come together in this creative pasta salad recipe. If you make it, go for the best fresh mozzarella you can, and cube it … it will make this dish shine.
More Divine Chicken Pasta Recipes
- One-Pot Whole Wheat Pasta with Chicken & Spinach | Cookin’ Canuck
- Singapore Rice Noodles with Chicken | Everyday Maven
- Chicken Asparagus Linguine | All She Cooks
- Chicken Parmesan with Basil Linguine | Noshing with the Nolands
- Poppy Seed, Grape & Chicken Pasta Salad | The Creative Bite
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato and Chicken Pasta | Greens & Chocolate
- Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Smoked Mozzarella | The Lemon Bowl
- Thai Peanut Chicken and Noodles | Culinary Hill
- Chicken Enchilada Pasta | Pressure Cooking Today
- One Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta | Spoonful of Flavor
- Chicken Spinach and Orzo Skillet | Persnickety Plates
- Chicken and Sundried Tomato Lasagna Roll Ups | Homemade Hooplah
- One Pot Pasta with Kale and Goat Cheese | Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Cheesy Shells with Broccoli and Chicken | Kristine’s Kitchen
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups | Ashlee Marie
- Greek Chicken and Tangy Tzatziki Pasta Salad | Amee’s Savory Dish
- Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pasta | We’re Parents
- White Chicken Enchiladas Pasta | Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti with Broccoli | Aggie’s Kitchen
- One Pot Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Pasta | Recipe Girl
- Creamy Cheese Tortellini Chicken Skillet | Roxana’s Home Baking
- Sundried Tomato Herb Chicken and Pasta | Snappy Gourmet
- Buffalo Chicken Lasagna for Two | Chocolate Moosey
- Olive Garden Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara | CopyKat Recipes
Find More Excellent Pasta Recipes
What’s your favorite chicken pasta recipe? Share in the comments!
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. Her latest cookbook is The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook, published by Rockridge Press, which focuses on quick, easy, from-scratch cooking for busy people. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.