Don’t look too closely at the blurry photo … I know, it’s subpar. And I am so, so, so sorry. But this was so good that I just couldn’t wait to dig in and somehow all of my photos came out blurred. I swear, it won’t happen again. So, just forgive me for now.
Besides, the goodness of whirled butter more than makes up for the badness of the photo. Just a little dob of this delish butter is all you need for a sizzling steak (which of course causes it to melt everywhere) to make the steak taste simply divine. I suggest you try it. And again (cause this definitely makes enough for several meals).
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 small cloves garlic (or one really big one), crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- a few pinches of salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into a bowl and serve.