Don’t look too closely at the blurry photo … I know, it’s subpar. And I am so, so, so sorry.
But this was so good that I just couldn’t wait to dig in and somehow all of my photos came out blurred. I swear, it won’t happen again. So, just forgive me for now.
Besides, the goodness of whirled butter more than makes up for the badness of the photo. Just a little dob of this delish butter is all you need for a sizzling steak (which of course causes it to melt everywhere) to make the steak taste simply divine.
I suggest you try it. And again (cause this definitely makes enough for several meals).
- 1 stick unsalted butter, , softened to room temperature
- 2 small cloves garlic, (or one really big one), crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- a few pinches of salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into a bowl and serve.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.