- 3/4 cup mayo, recommended: Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, recommended: Kate’s Real Butter Milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk thoroughly until combined. Transfer to a tightly sealed container and refrigerate for at least two hours before using. Be sure to shake or stir before using.
- This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to five days.
adapted from Betty Crocker
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.