- 1 Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil or grease a baking sheet.
- Unroll the pizza crust and cut into four pieces. Stretch each piece of dough to double size. Top each one with 1/4 of the ricotta, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives and mozzarella. Fold the dough over and press to seal the edges.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned. Serve with marinara sauce.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.