- 1 6- oz can Lindsay Naturals California Green Ripe Olives, pitted
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- A few sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Drain the olives and spread out on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with dried basil, crushed red pepper and black pepper. Arrange the thyme springs around the sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and shake the tray lightly to mix.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot from the oven, or chilled.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.