- 15- oz container ricotta cheese, part-skim recommended
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp shredded asiago cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together the ricotta, garlic, rosemary and 1/2 cup of asiago cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well. Transfer the mixture to a small broiler-safe dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon of asiago cheese.
- Broil on high for 4-6 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately with Kettle Krinkle Cut Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper chips. Mmm.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.