- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out on the baking sheet. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the Brussels sprouts for 15 minutes, or until slightly browned, stirring once. Remove from the oven and immediately transfer to a mixing bowl. Toss with the walnut oil and gorgonzola cheese.
- Double check the seasoning and salt more, if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.