With Thanksgiving just days away, we are in the homestretch of planning. Are you ready? Whether you are hosting Thanksgiving this year, or going to someone else’s house, these easy Thanksgiving dessert recipes are a sweet way to end a meal. Whip one up for the dessert table!
When it comes to Thanksgiving desserts, I have pretty simple tastes. All I need is a pumpkin pie and some sweet whipped cream … but I also love sweets — and sometimes it’s fun to change things up with fresh takes on the traditional. From creative pies to tasty shortbreads to mouthwatering cheesecakes, these 19 easy Thanksgiving dessert recipes are creative ways to liven up the desserts table at your celebration.
Which one of these recipes do you want to try most?
19 Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
1. Easy Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake | Source: Sarah’s Cucina Bella
2. Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
3. Chocolate Pretzel Pecan Pie | Source: Juggling Act Mama
4. Homemade Apple Pie | Source: Embracing Homemaking
5. Cranberry Pineapple Jello Salad | Source: The Thrifty Couple
6. 15 Minute Apple Cinnamon Roll Ups | Source: Family Centsability
7. Caramel Apple Dessert Nachos | Source: Mom Endeavors
8. Easy Peasy Monkey Bread | Source: Amber Nicole Blog
9. Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles | Source: Mom on Timeout
10. Crock-Pot Apple Crisp | Source: A Lazy Girl
11. Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins | Source: Seasonal Family Fun
12. Pecan Pie Mini Muffins | Source: Pounds 4 Pennies
13. Swedish Apple Cranberry Pie | Source: Food Done Light
14. Pumpkin Pecan Bars | Source: Sarah’s Cucina Bella
15. Maple Syrup Cheesecake | Source: Simply Stacie
16. Pecan Pie Shortbread | Source: The Views from Great Island
17. Nutella Chocolate Cream Pie | Source: Baking and Boys
18. Lemon Sour Cream Pie | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
19. Eggnog and Pumpkin Mousse | Source: Just Us Four Blog
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of four cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to a tween and a teen, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.