- Chocolate Banana Marble Bread
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts and Onions
- Tangy Cranberry Almond Coleslaw
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Avocado
- Barbecue Meatballs Appetizer
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Oven Fries with Curry Dipping Sauce
- Roasted Vegetable Quinoa
- Cinnamon Sugar Coffee Cake
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
And … now I’m hungry. How about you?
About these recipes: Every year, I use my Google Analytics statistics to pull together the top 10 most popular recipes of the year as a year end recap. I love the insight it gives into my year in food. For instance, the 2011 list was filled with baked goods, a funny thing for me since I really gravitate towards more savory dishes. When I saw that this year’s list was filled with so many savory recipes, I couldn’t help but smile because it feels more reflective of me and my work.
Thank you so much for reading Sarah’s Cucina Bella this year. It’s been a rough, emotional year filled with some really big ups and some really tragic lows. But in the end, the things that stand out most for me are the hugs, the love, the support and the care I’ve felt. Thank you. Thank everyone. And may 2013 be an incredible, happy, positive year for us all.